Alabama represented well at the Alabama State “Above The Best” 3-Position Air Rifle Championships. Alabama’s league took home 13 medals between Sparkman (8) and Fort Payne (5). Both teams did exceptionally well and their shooters are to be commended.
See list of shooters and teams below:
– Sparkman’s Hahn indv Gold NRA 3×20; indv Gold NRA 60-shot standing; indv Gold ATB Overall Champion; and indv Silver CMP Cup 3×20
– Sparkman’s Wade indv Bronze NRA 60-shot standing
– Sparkman Team 1 Silver NRA 3×20; Team Silver NRA 60-shot standing; Team Bronze CMP Cup 3×20
– Fort Payne Team Gold CMP Cup 3×20; Team Bronze NRA 60-shot standing
– Fort Payne’s McKaig indv Silver Junior Olympics men’s 60-shot standing
– Fort Payne’s Fowler indv Silver Junior Olympics women’s 60-shot standing
– Fort Payne’s Robison indv Bronze Junior Olympics women’s 60-shot standing
See the official results here.
These teams and shooters will represent 6th Brigade’s Alabama Teams (along with Enterprise and a pair of shooters from Carver HS) at the JROTC Service Regionals 8-10 in February at the CMP Range in Anniston.