JROTC equips cadets to:
- Act with integrity and personal accountability as they lead others to succeed in a diverse and global workforce.
- Engage civic and social concerns in the community, government, and society.
- Graduate prepared to excel in post-secondary options and career pathways.
- Make decisions that promote positive social, emotional, and physical health.
- Value the role of the military and other service organizations.
CAREER CLUSTER: GOVERNMENT & PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION
The government and public administration career cluster prepares cadets for careers in which they plan, manage, and provide government legislative and administrative and regulatory services and related general purpose government services at the federal, state, and local levels.
Cadets participate in one of the following programs and pathways to support their education.
POST SECONDARY LEARNING
Many of our cadets pursue higher education after graduation from our programs!
Cadets from our programs advance to the following career areas, either through entering the workforce, pursuing higher education, or serving in the military.
Aircraft Launch and Recovery
Armored Assault Vehicle Crew & Officer
Artillery and Missile Crew Member & Officer
Command and Control Center Officer & Specialist
Construction and Building Inspector
Court, Municipal, and License Clerk
Environmental Compliance Inspector
Equal Opportunity Representatives and Officer
Freight and Cargo Inspector
Government Property Inspectors and Investigator
Licensing Examiners and Inspector
Military Enlisted Tactical Operations and Air/Weapons Specialists and Crew Members
Occupational Health and Safety Specialist
Regulatory Affairs Specialist
Radar and Sonar Technician
Transportation Vehicle, Equipment and Systems Inspector
Transportation Security Screener
Urban and Regional Planner