In addition to a typical JROTC curriculum, Cadets may have the opportunity to participate in several co-curricular activities offered by JROTC:
- JROTC Leadership Challenge and Academic Bowl (JLAB): a competitive program that imparts values of leadership and citizenship while preparing for higher education milestones like college entrance exams.
- STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics) Camps: a one-week college residential program at STEM labs interacting with college-level professors and graduate and undergraduate students.
- JROTC Raider Challenge: A competitive program for JROTC Cadets in five different fitness and skill events.
- Air Rifle Competitions: Marksmanship programs that promote teamwork, self- confidence and marksmanship skills.
- Drill Competitions: Programs for traditional drill formations including regulation and exhibition/pageantry categories.